Effective Date: March 5, 2018
This policy describes how Yinibini, LLC (d/b/a Yinibini Baby) (referenced herein as “Yinibini,” “we,” or “us”) collects, use, and share information collected through the Yinibini website at www.yinibinibaby.com (the “Site”).
How we collect and use information?
Through the Site we collect several types of information. One type of information includes personal information, such as your name, postal address, phone number, or email address. We may collect this information when you provide it to us, such as when you contact us with questions or join our mailing list. We may also collect certain usage information from your browser or device when you visit the Site. This type of information may include IP address, location information, browser type, date and time of your visit, your activity on the Site, or a device identifier from a mobile device.
We may combine the information we collect together and use it for a variety of purposes, including:
· To customize, provide, and improve the Site and other Yinibini products and services;
· For research and analytics purposes;
· To communicate with you about the Site and other Yinibini products and services;
· To protect against fraud and other unlawful activity;
· For purposes disclosed at the time we collect the information.
How do we share information we collect?
We may share the information we collect through the Site for a variety of purposes, which may include:
· With our service providers that help us provide the Site and services to you, such as payment processors, including but not limited to Squarespace, that process payments and provide other online retail services for Yinibini products;
· To perform analytics about how the Site is used;
· Subject to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or other legal process;
· As part of a sale or merger, including at bankruptcy;
· To protect our rights and the rights of third parties;
· With the public if you post any information on the public portions of the Site; and
· With your consent.
Links to third party websites and services.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may be able to set your browser to reject and/or delete cookies. For instructions, check your browser’s technical information. However, if you reject or delete cookies then this may disable or interfere with features of the Site or other websites you visit. We recommend that you leave cookies “turned on” so we can offer you a better experience on the Site.
The Site are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Safeguarding your PII.
We take reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative measures to help maintain the security of the information we collect.